Well the start of 2015 has long since come and gone and we are now in the midst of tax season. Although we’ve been buried under record-breaking snow fall, I’ve been busy planning for the 2015 show season. AND SHOVELING. AND MORE SHOVELING. But moving on.... this week I was rewarded by the delivery of the NEDA omnibus, which always signals the show season is coming!
So, what’s new for 2015? Here are the current highlights:
- Oyster River Dressage has some improvements – namely, this will be two 1-day USEF/USDF shows, for twice the qualifying opportunities. As usual, the prizes and awards will be awesome! Look forward to a facebook poll asking you what your favorite awards are!
- OTBE will be the secretary for both Spring and Fall Kent School Horse Trials. Here we come, Conneticut!
- OTBE is also very pleased to announce we will be providing secretarial and scoring services for the USEA Area 1 Championships at GVRDC in Geneseo, NY!
The preview reel for upcoming events includes:
- Wednesday evening jumper series June-August.
- Olympic volunteer information and Equestrian Info sessions.
Check back soon for more details!